ADM Investor Services Business Continuity Plan and COVID-19 Response
ADM Investor Services places the highest priority on providing reliable, first-class service to our clients and business partners under all circumstances.
Throughout the pandemic, we have taken the risks of COVID-19 seriously, and are committed to continuing to do our part to keep our colleagues, families and business partners safe. Although our plans are fluid and will continue to evolve with developing events, they have been – and will continue to be – squarely focused on supporting your business needs.
Key Components of the ADMIS Business Continuity Plan include:
- ADMIS operations can be run from a wide variety of remote working environments including our Business Continuity Office in the Chicago suburbs.
- ADMIS’ communication network is integrated across multiple platforms and locations connecting our team with clients, brokers, business partners and colleagues around the clock.
- Software, tools, processes and information maintained in the ADMIS internal environment are also managed in our redundant and highly available remote data centers.
- Trading platforms and back office tools – including our Nexus information portal – are remotely and independently accessible by clients and brokers from any location.
- We remain in close contact with the exchanges, banks, software and trading platform providers to ensure they continue to execute strong and responsive business continuity plans.
Additional COVID-19 Precautions in Place at this Time:
- Our COVID-19 Preparedness Team meets consistently to carefully monitor our operations and consider new COVID-19 related information and government directives, as well as directives from the ADM Global Pandemic Response Team.
- The ADMIS Business Continuity Plan, technology platforms and tools keep our operations running smoothly and without interruption.
- Colleagues working remotely have begun returning to the office with remote arrangements and flexibility as needed. Employees are encouraged to receive vaccinations and required to follow all office safety protocols.
- We are continuing to limit business travel for employees and visitors to our facilities.
- Clear protocols have been implemented to monitor colleagues with potential and confirmed COVID-19 cases, including contact tracing, quarantine requirements, enhanced cleaning processes and a negative test result prior to returning to the office.
- All employees have been asked to follow CDC and local government recommendations for health and safety.
We will continue to closely monitor developments in this global health crisis and take action accordingly. As always, we appreciate your confidence in our people and services, and look forward to continuing to serve you for many years to come.